Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wow, I'm good.... when Mom helps.

Look what I made!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's the Gryffindor Bag from Quietish.... free pattern, check it out.
I LOVED making this bag... I really enjoyed the fairisle work and I couldn't put it down. It only took me 3 days to knit the bag. I then had to block it and then beg and plead my Mom to do the crochet edging and strap for me. I would've done it myself except for the fact that I was so pleased with how the bag turned out that I didn't want to ruin the whole thing with my crappy crochet skills. Thanks Mom, it turned out awesome. I also chose a silky smooth satiny lining to "enhance" the quality.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I LOVE THIS BAG!!!
I think I'm going to use it as my project bag for when my Harry Potter Covers Sock Yarn arrives.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Fantastic job on the lining!