Thursday, September 6, 2007

Noro Cap

Yay! I actually knit something for myself!
This is the Noro Silk Garden "Yorkshire Cap".

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It took me one day to complete the whole thing.... yes, it was a long day of nothing but knitting. I'm kinda funny about knitting hats... Once I start them, I have to keep knitting until they're done. I don't know why. Maybe because they look "almost finished" as soon as the ribbing is done?

Aaaaanyway... I think it turned out pretty good.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My husband really likes it and wants me to knit him a beanie in the same Silk Garden yarn (just a more "masculine" colourway)

6 comments:

Marlene said...

That is the nicest hat I have ever seen and it looks Soooo good on you!

Lorraine said...

Such an awesome hat! Tempting the DH with a new hat is a great way to get new yarn, too.

Maggie Ann said...

Its beautiful and the brim looks great! The colorway is soooo pretty!

knitphomaniac said...

stellar :D Isn't noro yarn nice? The hat looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

it looks wonderful on you!

Anonymous said...

love your cap! would you share where you got the pattern? i would love to make one for myself.